Engineer Your Future: Join Our 2020 Graduate Programme
Applications are now open for our 2020 graduate programme. We are looking for driven individuals to join our 2 year progamme who are willing to learn, work hard and are passionate about the future of Pharma. For hands on experience apply for our open roles across the following disciplines:
- Process Engineering
- Building Services
- Instrumentation and Controls
As an owner lead organisation our team share the same entrepreneurial spirit of ownership and responsibility. The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential.
Why Choose Us
- Work with an award winning Irish engineering and project management company
- Work with exceptional people in a firm that fosters talent and rewards hard work.
- Assigned Mentorship and Guidance by Senior Engineers
- Gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team-oriented and supportive work environment.
- Continuous investment in training and development
- Work with our top tier pharmaceutical clients.
- Hands-on experience across a wide variety of activities
- Opportunities for site placements.
- Competitive salary with scope to increase year on year
What Our Graduates and Interns Say
“In joining BPE I have gained significant practical experience working on a variety of projects alongside highly experienced engineers. Working with multi-discipline teams and top pharmaceutical clients keeps work exciting with continuous scope to develop and grow.”
– Patrick Luby- Graduate Process Engineer
“After completing my internship with BPE in 2018, I can highly recommend them for an internship programme. I was mentored through demanding and exciting projects by a senior process engineering manager which allowed me to gain the most valuable experience”
-Daniel Begley- Fourth Year student of Chemical Engineering, University College Cork
We are delivering complex projects to 7 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies as well as other leading industry establishments. View our latest projects.
https://www.biopharmaengineering.com/work-with-us/open-positions/ Deadline is 30th November 2019