C&Q Engineer – Cork
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a C&Q Engineer. This position will be based onsite with one of our clients in Dublin.
We require an experienced professional from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN
- You’ll be managing the Commissioning, Qualification and Validation element of site projects.
- Preparation of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation documents.
- Primary contact with Client on Commissioning & Qualification issues during this document prep stage
- Co-ordination and execution of Commissioning and Qualification documentation.
- Review of Contractor Handover Packages.
- Knowledge of regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE).
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or Science-related area
- Knowledge of regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE)
- 4-6 years minimum experience gained within a Life Sciences environment
- Experience in working in a multi-discipline project environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition to grow and develop within a thriving high-growth organization where client service and individual excellence is paramount
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive Engineering team in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential.
We have opportunities in engineering and many other areas, both in our multi-disciplinary design office and on site-positions and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.