– 4+ years process / project management experience with a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
– Chartered Engineer an advantage but not a requirement.
– Must have a good appreciation for designing systems within a GMP environment.
– Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
– Must be able to provide solutions to moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
– Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
– Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
– Must be able to exercise judgement within generally well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
– Normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
– Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.