Junior Process Engineer – Cork
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Junior Process Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s offices in Mahon, Cork and is a permanent role.
We ideally require a professional from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector, however candidates with experience from relevant mechanical, manufacturing, design etc experience will qualify.
WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Working under the guidance of a senior process engineering to develop of design from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Completion for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline on process issues
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, detailed review of vendor proposals.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- We would like you to have at least 2+ years relevant post graduate experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering or suitable equivalent.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent team and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
- You will have previous design experience and have worked in a pharmaceutical environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential.
We have opportunities in engineering and many other areas, both in our multi-disciplinary design office and on site-positions and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.