Project Managers - cork-and-dublin
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire two Project Managers. These positions will be based in our offices in Willow Rd, Dublin 12 and Mahon in Cork. Long term contract or staff roles will be considered.
We require experienced professionals from the pharmaceutical or life sciences sector for these key roles.
- Delivery of capital projects safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Ensure key deliverables as per client standards are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management/Client/Stakeholders.
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project lifespan
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completely accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Ability to resource and link the right skillset on projects.
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices policies, and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance).
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 10+ years project management experience with a 3rd level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Pharmaceutical Design Projects experience.
- Full lifecycle Project Management.
- Cost Control.
- Scheduling and achieving schedules.
- Delivery of projects within a GMP environment.
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Client relations.
- Knowledge of Process Control/Automation Systems an advantage.
- Solutions orientated.
These openings present candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team-oriented and supportive work environment.
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is both challenging and rewarding.