Instrumentation and Controls Engineer - dublin
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s offices in Willow Rd, Dublin 12 and is a long term contract or permanent role.
We require an experienced professional from the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
Design deliverables for the following:
- Automation Control Systems
- UPS Systems and Emergency Power
- Construction Design Support
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- Third level diploma / degree in a relevant Instrumentation Engineering discipline
- 7-10 Years Relevant experience in a design setting, ideally in an organization involved in delivering pharmaceutical capital projects.
- Knowledge & experience of current ETCI Rules, EN Standards, IEC Standards and EU Directives e.g. ET101, ET105, Atex etc.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional design team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.