Global Life Sciences Benchmark Program
We are delighted to launch our exclusive Life Sciences Industry Engineering Benchmarking Program.
This survey goal is to identify trends, best practices and high level approaches on a number of practical areas that are specific to Engineering within the Life Science industry. The survey results will accordingly provide which strategies, technologies and best practices are used among companies similar to yours.
The program is set to be a Major Industry Research Asset for Engineering Leadership teams responsible for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
We hope you help us shape and revolutionize the Future of Pharma Engineering by taking the survey.
The results of the survey will be used to create an Industry report and give you the ability to compare your organizations approach against the rest of the industry.
The survey will ask a number of questions on your organizations approach to:
- Engineering Organizational Structure
- Pharma 4.0
- Equipment Recapitalization
- Data Science
– Data Integrity
– Data Security
- Pharmaceutical Finish
– Equipment Rouge
How does it work?
All you have to do is fill out the survey on topics to capture current state and desired goals. We also have a Roundtable discussion opportunity, hosted by ISPE for anyone interested in diving deeper into these topics.
What benefits are there for you?
- Free insight and awareness into what is happening in other companies, approaches, trends and areas of focus
- Free Benchmarking report, to assist with identifying internal opportunities for improvement and areas of consideration
- Ability to compare your organizations level of ambition across all areas and concepts to the standard scores and targets across peer organizations
- The report can be used as a foundation for gap analysis, action list, and investment priorities
Thank you for taking the time to participate in the survey and share your invaluable insights with us.
We look forward to sharing real insights with you very soon so be sure to stay tuned and follow us on our social platforms for our latest updates.